CRETURA returns overseas in september. Taking on England, Scotland and Ireland in one tour setting. Already joining forces are Mordrake from Bristol, Byrde from Norway, A Night In The Snow from Ireland and more bands still to be announced.
– 25.09.2018 – The Unicorn, Camden, London
– 27.09.2018 – The Basement, Essex.
– 28.09.2018 – Firebug, Leicester.
– 29.09.2018 – The Gryphon Real Ale and Metal pub, Bristol.
– 30.09.2018 – Ivory Blacks, Glasgow, Scotland.
– 01.10.2018 – The Wharf Chamber, Leeds.
– 03.10.2018 – The Black Box, Belfast, Ireland
– 04.10.2018 – Fibber Magees, Dublin, Ireland
“ In the setlist for this tour we’re going to try a whole bunch of different things. Our rehearsal plan is booked throughout august and september so that we can prepare everything and be at our best..even better than before!”
– Sárá, Cretura
Cretura has ben on and off tour for the past 2 years after releasing their debut album “Fall Of The Seventh Golden Star”. The album made good reviews internationally and enabled the band to do tv apparences, tours and festivals. Last festival was the Metalhead Meeting with Behemoth and Cradle Of Filth.
Having their tour van stolen in Denmark, equipment stolen in Poland, and guitar gone missing from airplane in Finland are all challenges the band has faced throughout their touring cycles and have managed to overcome. Shows are always the main priority!
“ We are excited to be able to return to London, Essex and Leicester, places we visited last time around. And to be able to cover 3 countries in one tour leg is amazing!”
– Markus, Cretura